· Plan and lead the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems including functional objectives of systems, data sources and availability, report requirements, and cross-system integration requirements.
· Build and deliver business requirements for the Finance and Accounting unit.
· Aid in the definition of project scope, objectives, requirements, dependencies, and technical feasibility.
· Communicate with and involve all relevant stakeholders to ensure alignment with business goals and vendor-managed solutions to ensure delivery of business value.
· Analyze and understand business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, and system capabilities.
· Lead requirements gathering. Utilize a variety of approaches to elicit and document business, functional, and user requirements, such as leading workshops, writing use cases, elaborating user stories, creating context and process diagrams, and performing stakeholder analysis.
· Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
· Configure ERP financial modules (such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash and Bank Management) to align with business requirements and ensure accurate financial reporting.
· Collaborate regularly with technical leads, developers, and integration developers on functional and technical requirements to implement enhancements or application integrations to satisfy business requirements.
· Create deliverables for all aspects of business analysis and functional design for application development, system integration, and data migration initiatives.
· Develop organizational change management frameworks and conduct user acceptance training.
Education and Experience:
Founded in 1925, ATCC is a non-profit organization with a mission to acquire, authenticate, preserve, develop, standardize, and distribute biological materials and information for the advancement and application of scientific knowledge.
ATCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS