ATCC is seeking a remote Product Manager - Toxicology for the Sales and Marketing department.
The Product Manager - Toxicology is an advanced and knowledgeable technical expert responsible for developing specific marketing plans for products within the organization. They oversee the global management and monitoring of the assigned product line and the financial performance. They develop, monitor, communicate and execute product strategies and all aspects of portfolio management their assigned product lines.
The Product Manager - Toxicology performs analysis needed to target growth opportunities and to develop strategies to capture those opportunities. They work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. They exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
1. Conduct interviews and surveys with current and potential customers to articulate the market problem and formalize optimum solution through product road-map development.
2. Lead gathering and analysis of voice of the market for product line audience. Conduct and manage customer win/loss analysis and primary or secondary market research projects, including market competitive, technology and regulatory requirements. Analyze data and make strategic recommendations. Provide marketing insight and direction to optimize new product launches.
3. Develop and maintain a strategic plan that includes clearly defined goals, objectives, time-lines, budgets, forecasts, situation analysis, and product portfolio management design to create competitive advantage to achieve revenue growth targets.
4. Conduct research and analysis of business opportunities and assess strategic and financial value of potential markets to make recommendations for new products.
5. Lead new product introduction stage-gate process as part of a cross-functional team interfacing with organizational strategy, product development, operations, quality assurance, marketing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing products or product lines.
6. Measure product line performance against budget and report on results.
7. Perform market and competition monitoring to optimize marketing mix for assigned product lines throughout the product life cycle.
8. Ensure a robust portfolio by routinely assessing the breadth and depth of the offering, packaging, value and pricing strategies, and profitability.
Education and Experience:
Founded in 1925, ATCC is a non-profit organization with a mission to acquire, authenticate, preserve, develop, standardize, and distribute biological materials and information for the advancement and application of scientific knowledge.
ATCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Software Powered by iCIMS